A system for creating and running hunting tournaments where participation and scoring can be restricted based on a variety of factors.
It is designed so individual players can create their own tournaments without the need for a server to run them from.
- No need for registration although the organiser can require it.
- No API keys used.
- Competitors responsible for submitting their own combat data.
- Possible for multiple tournaments to be run at the same time.
- Participation in a particular tournament can currently be restricted by alliance and/or region (multiple regions and alliances possible) and is is planned to add restrictions for player id and town id.
The organisers are responsible for the provision and distribution of any prizes for their tournaments. Support is available for the organisers by contacting Tensmoor.
This is a development page for tournaments based around individual players/towns instead of the normal alliance based ones. There is no need to pre-register or share api keys. Instead the individual player is responsible for submitting the data themselves.
- Data is submitted via the the in-game Battle Reports. Open the report for the battle you want to submit.
- Click the XML button at the bottom of the report.
- Copy the url from the address bar of the new page that has opened and paste it into the long input box on the tournament page.